Atlanta has too many blighted neighborhoods and too little affordable housing. Now, a raft of research has been released to inform policy makers who want to address the challenges. The tarp stretched over the roof of this house near Washington Park suggests water is leaking into the structure, a sign that the house will incur […]
Home / How to Rid Blight
Archive | How to Rid Blight RSS feed for this section
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Finding The Right Buyer For Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House
- 8 Tips On Downsizing Your Home In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- Savings Tips To Help You Buy Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House In Cash
- How To Lower Your Costs When Buying A Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House
- Pros and Cons of Buying A Home From A Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Investor