While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that […]
Tag Archives | avoid foreclosure
Understanding the foreclosure process in GA is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
As you know, foreclosures over the past 5 years have been at record levels. Just like with anything, when there’s an opportunity or when there’s people in pain… the dishonest and unscrupulous people in the world tend to come out of the dark shadows to prey on home owners who don’t know any better. Foreclosure […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Make Sure You Cover These Items In Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Rental’s Lease Agreement
- How To Handle Tenant Complaints in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- Tips For Managing Several Properties In The Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Area
- How To Know When To Hire A Property Manager In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- Tips For Making The Sale Of Your House In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Quick And Painless