If you’re thinking about selling your house then you are probably trying to figure out what your selling price might be. Part of that process is getting an appraisal (or valuation) on your home. So, if you’re wondering, “Can appraisals affect the selling price on a house in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights?” then keep reading… […]
Home / can-appraisals-affect-the-selling-price-on-a-house
Tag Archives | can-appraisals-affect-the-selling-price-on-a-house
By on September 2, 2016 in pricingfinancing
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Understanding A Title Company’s Role In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Real Estate
- Red Flags To Watch Out For When Buying Investment Property in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- 6 Tips To Invest in Real Estate Like A Pro in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Sell A House With Mold in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Sell A House With Code Violations in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights