If you’re thinking about buying a house from a seller using seller financing (also called “owner financing”) make sure you’re aware of the advantages as the drawbacks! Keep reading this blog post to learn the 5 disadvantages of buying a home via owner financing in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights so you can be prepared When […]
Home / disadvantages-of-buying-a-home-via-owner-financing
Tag Archives | disadvantages-of-buying-a-home-via-owner-financing
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Red Flags To Watch Out For When Buying Investment Property in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- 6 Tips To Invest in Real Estate Like A Pro in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Sell A House With Mold in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Sell A House With Code Violations in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights