With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights anyway? Many homeowners across America and Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in GA is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Finding The Right Buyer For Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House
- 8 Tips On Downsizing Your Home In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- Savings Tips To Help You Buy Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House In Cash
- How To Lower Your Costs When Buying A Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House
- Pros and Cons of Buying A Home From A Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Investor