If you have investing in a note or are thinking of investing in one, of your first thoughts will be to the value of the note – how much is it worth and how much can you buy or sell it for? So you’re probably wondering how to understand the value of a real estate […]
Home / how-to-value-a-real-estate-note
Tag Archives | how-to-value-a-real-estate-note
By on February 25, 2017 in selling-a-promissory-note
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- 4 Costs To Expect During The Probate Process In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- Tips For Buying A Vacation Rental in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- 5 Ways To Increase The Value of Your Investment Property in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Avoid Probate Court In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Finance A Rental Property In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights