Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights GA? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the […]
Home / short-sale-vs-foreclosure
Tag Archives | short-sale-vs-foreclosure
By on September 16, 2016 in sellers
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Understanding A Title Company’s Role In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Real Estate
- Red Flags To Watch Out For When Buying Investment Property in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- 6 Tips To Invest in Real Estate Like A Pro in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Sell A House With Mold in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Sell A House With Code Violations in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights