Whether you’re a buyer or a borrower / seller, a short sale and foreclosure each present different advantages and difficulties. What Is A Foreclosure In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights GA? In simple terms… “A foreclosed home is one in which the owner is unable to make his mortgage loan payments and the bank repossessed the […]
Home / short-sale-vs-foreclosure
Tag Archives | short-sale-vs-foreclosure
By on September 16, 2016 in sellers
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- How To Sell A House During A Divorce in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- What To Do With Your Unwanted Inherited Property In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Stop Foreclosure of Your House In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- Top 5 Reasons Why People Hold Onto A Property Too Long In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How Much Is Hesitating To Sell Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House Really Costing You?