You want to sell your house and you’re looking forward to putting some money in your pocket. But did you realize that selling your house may mean you have to PAY money? In this blog post, we break down what are the different fees paid to agents versus paid to investors… It’s true… selling your […]
Home / what-are-the-different-fees-paid-to-agents-versus-paid-to-investors
Tag Archives | what-are-the-different-fees-paid-to-agents-versus-paid-to-investors
By on February 23, 2017 in sellers
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Red Flags To Watch Out For When Buying Investment Property in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- 6 Tips To Invest in Real Estate Like A Pro in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Sell A House With Mold in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- How To Sell A House With Code Violations in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- 7 Tips For Buying A New Investment Property In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights