If you’re thinking about buying a home, you may have heard of the terms “seller financing” or “owner financing” and you’re not sure what they mean. In this blog post we’ll answer what exactly is owner financing and how you can use it in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights as another option to buy your next […]
Home / what-exactly-is-owner-financing
Tag Archives | what-exactly-is-owner-financing
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Finding The Right Buyer For Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House
- 8 Tips On Downsizing Your Home In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- Savings Tips To Help You Buy Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House In Cash
- How To Lower Your Costs When Buying A Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House
- Pros and Cons of Buying A Home From A Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Investor