If you’re thinking about buying a house and you’re exploring your financing options right now, there’s a good chance you’re deciding whether you should go through bank financing or owner financing. There’s already a lot written about bank financing, so this blog post is meant to give you the other side of the coin, to […]
Home / why-owner-financing-makes-sense
Tag Archives | why-owner-financing-makes-sense
By on October 17, 2018 in owner-financing
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Finding The Right Buyer For Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House
- 8 Tips On Downsizing Your Home In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- Savings Tips To Help You Buy Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House In Cash
- How To Lower Your Costs When Buying A Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House
- Pros and Cons of Buying A Home From A Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Investor