With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights anyway? Many homeowners across America and Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of […]
Tag Archives | foreclosure-process
Understanding the foreclosure process in GA is an important part of navigating your own home foreclosure. Before we dive in… What is foreclosure anyway? Foreclosure is the legal process that lenders use to take back property securing a loan, generally after the borrower stops making payments. Foreclosure is no fun. But just know that it’s not […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- Tech Tools To Help Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Real Estate Investors During The Coronavirus
- What Real Estate Investors in Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Should Expect During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Tips for Selling Your Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights House During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Benefits of Offering Owner Financing To Home Buyers In Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights
- 4 Reasons Why It Is Better To Sell Your House Directly vs. Hiring A Cascade Atlanta Collier Heights Real Estate Agent